The Oklahoma Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped provides free services to Oklahomans who are blind or visually impaired. Those with reading disabilities or physical limitations that make it difficult to use standard print also qualify for our services.
OLBPH Readers' Advisory Service
If you ever have any questions call 405-521-3514, toll free at 800-523-0288 or TTY/TTD at 405-521-4672, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Our librarians can explain the formats that are available and order reading materials for you. Items listed in the library's catalog may be searched, requested, or reserved online. The library also offers dozens of current magazines. Click here to see the magazines we have available.
OLBPH Will Be Closed the Following Holidays
- New Year's Day - Monday, January 1st, 2018
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day - Monday, January 15th, 2018
- Presidents' Day - Monday, February 19th, 2018
- Memorial Day - Monday, May 28th, 2018
- Independence Day - Wednesday, July 4th, 2018
- Labor Day - Monday, September 3rd, 2018
- Veterans Day - Monday, November 12th, 2018
- Thanksgiving - Thursday & Friday, November 22nd & 23rd, 2018
- Christmas - Monday & Tuesday, December 24th & 25th, 2018